Redmond Dentist Office
A smile for your future
Your partners in oral health
We offer the latest treatments in-office. Dr. Primley is a premier cosmetic dentist who can help you select the right treatment and administer care masterfully.
We’ll take the time to get to know you and the complete picture of your oral and physical health prior to making any treatment recommendations.
Using our modern diagnostic imaging tools, we’ll explain how we came to a diagnosis and how our treatment recommendation will help you.
Comprehensive Dental Treatments
We focus on understanding the root cause of any dental issue, and offer personalized treatments that will help improve your oral health and your confidence. We’ll always outline our diagnosis, answer all of your questions, and partner with you to ensure you are empowered in your dental experience.
Come see us if you…
- Need a new Redmond dentist for preventive care such as twice-yearly exams and cleanings
- Want to rediscover the smile you once had, or create a new smile that you’ve never had before
- Have not been to a dentist in years and would like help restoring your smile and confidence
A team you can trust
We’re the dentist Redmond loves! Our team is committed to ensuring our community’s smiles stay vibrant and happy. Both Dr. Primley and Dr. Clark love working with patients to empower them to look and feel their best. Along with the rest of the Caldera Dental Group team, they cannot wait to help you along on your oral health journey.
Dr. Christopher Primley
Dr. Ed Clark
Getting started is easy
No referral necessary!
All first appointments start with a 90-minute exam with Dr. Primley or Dr. Clark. We place an incredible amount of focus on the diagnostics which help us offer tailored treatments that we know will look good and last. During this appointment, we will…
- Conduct a comprehensive and thorough examination
- Review your medical history
- Take all necessary x-rays and intraoral photos of your smile
- Perform a full evaluation of your gum and bone health
- Take a 3-D scan of your teeth
- Review all imaging and findings with you
- Provide answers to all of your questions
- Develop a treatment plan that meets your goals
Improve your smile, your life, and your confidence
Lovely people. I felt very well taken care of. The hygienist worked with me to reduce the number of cleanings I needed per year by helping me improve my daily cleaning routine.
- Claudia R.